• To address racism & sectarianism in Northern Ireland through creative processes, shared space and platforms.
• To nurture intercultural arts and community relations development
• To promote a culture of peace, tolerance, intercultural and inter-religious dialogue.
• To promote racial harmony, the exchange of cultural ideas and relations through the medium of the arts.
• To contribute to maintaining a peaceful society in Northern Ireland.
• To encourage shared peacebuilding resources through developing international links and relations.
• To increase social awareness and access to diversity and global education
• To nurture relationships between communities from different cultural backgrounds.
• To present, promote, organise, manage and produce performances and exhibitions of works of cultural and educational value.
• To lobby for representation of youth in decision-making at all levels in institutions and platforms for prevention and resolution of conflicts.
• To empower youth in peacebuilding and conflict resolution.
• To facilitate an inclusive and enabling environment where youths from different backgrounds can foster social cohesion and receive support to implement violence prevention activities.
• To develop and nurture a #Youth4Peace Steering Group for Northern Ireland
• To seek opportunities through international partnerships that equip young people as agents of change.