We are doing all we can to assist our friends in Afghanistan and any donations will go directly towards safety and access needs of children & their families in Afghanistan. We are trying to get some out of Afghanistan to safety.
100% donations go directly to needs of Afghan friends. 0% Beyond Skin admin
Beyond Skin have been working collaboratively with friends in Afghanistan through music and art to develop shared learning relationships and enable a platform for voices to be heard and action to be taken so that women in Afghanistan can freely choose and live without fear and oppression.
The cornerstone of the relationship is with Afghanistan National Institute of Music.
Young musicians from Northern Ireland have collaborated on various productions and events.
For Afghan nationals or any other non-British nationals, you should contact the Home Office: MP:
• 24/7 Hotline: +44 (0)24 7538 9980 ARAP:
• https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/afghan-relocations-and-assistance- policy/afghan-relocations-and-assistance-policy-information-and-guidance
For British nationals, you should contact the Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office: MP:
• Consular hotline: 020 7008 0999
• email@example.com (putting ‘urgent consular’ in the subject line)
• +44 (0)1908 516666 and select the option “Consular services for British nationals”
For online guidance on support for British and non-British nationals in Afghanistan:
FACTSHEET link - Afghan Relocations and Assistance Policy (ARAP)